[Vm-dev] SoundPlugin and HostWindowPlugin differs between Cog and Squeak VMs

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:20:56 UTC 2011

Hi,
VMMaker-oscog SoundPlugin and HostWindowPlugin have some primitives absent on VMMaker.dtl.221. Now, I think the "correct" ones are those from plain squeakvm, but I'm not sure about that.
Any one know which version is "the correct one"?
How to incorporate "the correct one" to the other version?

HostWindowPlugin cog primitives absent in squeakvm:

primitiveHostWindowScreenWorkAreaPosition:
primitiveHostWindowScreenWorkAreaSize:
primitiveNativeDisplayPosition:
primitiveNativeDisplaySize:
primitiveNativeWindowPosition:
primitiveNativeWindowSize:
primitiveSetCursorPositionX:Y:
primitiveSqueakWindowHandle

SoundPlugin cog primitives absent in squeakvm:

primitiveGetDefaultSoundPlayer
primitiveGetDefaultSoundRecorder
primitiveGetNumberOfSoundPlayerDevices
primitiveGetNumberOfSoundRecorderDevices
primitiveGetSoundPlayerDeviceName
primitiveGetSoundRecorderDeviceName
primitiveSetDefaultSoundPlayer
primitiveSetDefaultSoundRecorder