[Vm-dev] Re: How to trace alien freed on vm side?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:28:11 UTC 2011

well... after a sleepless night (spent mostly watching tv, sadly), I can say this:

"looks" like callbacks, time to time, are executed twice... one with a bad arguments pointer and the subsequent correctly. I conclude this after creating a callback who returns "<<ERROR>>" as a list element (in a tableView:objectValueForTableColumn:row:), when the address is "invalid" (address >= 1000000000), and logging it... the callback is executed, and some times it answers "<<ERROR>>", but the list NEVER shows "<<ERROR>>".

is this right? no idea (yet)
if this is right... how to fix it? even less idea (yet)

best,
Esteban