[Vm-dev] SoundPlugin and HostWindowPlugin differs between Cog and Squeak VMs

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:48:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> VMMaker-oscog SoundPlugin and HostWindowPlugin have some primitives absent
> on VMMaker.dtl.221. Now, I think the "correct" ones are those from plain
> squeakvm, but I'm not sure about that.
> Any one know which version is "the correct one"?
> How to incorporate "the correct one" to the other version?

It's just a little work.  I need to update my script that derives an OSCog
from my Teleplace Cog and make it load the standard plugins (all of them
including F2TPlugin), and then make a pass over platforms to eliminate the
Teleplace changes.  Other things I urgently need to do (but will have to
wait until after Lille) are publish the new Alien callbacks (much nicer) and
fold the support code into the standard VM.