[Vm-dev] changing the bytecodes print

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Mar 8 15:05:01 UTC 2011

On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> The bytecode number here is printed in <hex> . However, in Interpreter
and its #initializeBytecodeTable  they use base 10. So, each time I read a
bytecode, and I want to know which is the method associated with that, I
need to convert it.

When I started programming, most programmers could convert a single
byte between binary, decimal and hexadecimal. If you're into low level
programming (e.g. VM), then you'll acquire this skill in no time IMHO.

Levente