[Vm-dev] Rant about generated files: should they stay in repository?

Stefan Marr squeak at stefan-marr.de
Fri Mar 11 15:06:52 UTC 2011

Well Stephane, apparently I am just not smart enough.

And the results of downloading the tar ball were much quicker. For trying to use the Simulator, I spend an equal amount of time, but with out any results, except that it is stopping because of a seemingly completely unrelated issue...

--
Stefan Marr
Software Languages Lab