[Vm-dev] Re: VM Automated builds update

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:03:28 UTC 2011

Ah, forgot to mention, that
cmake configs in archive won't work out of the box for you,
because in the file

build/directories.cmake

there is an absolute path names. Yeah.. and we can't avoid that.
So, before running cmake you should fix those.
Or you can just fire-up the generator.image
and run
<YourConfig> generate.

to update the generated cmake files.

--