[Vm-dev] VM Automated builds update

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:08:17 UTC 2011

On 15 March 2011 15:00, Matthew Fulmer <tapplek at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 02:52:58PM +0100, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>> Here jobs which are working now and you can download produced
>> artifacts from them:
>
> Will there be any automated builds of the stable non-cog VMs?

If someone could adopt it , then why not.
I simply don't have time for it. Sorry :(

We decided to go with Stack and JIT Cog into future, and leave old VM behind.
It is too much time and energy to maintain 3 different VMs on 3+
different platforms.

So, please make us aware, what is not working for you in Cog, and we
will gradually fix that, so you can happily run Cobalt on it.

> Cog is currently unusable for cobalt
> (http://code.google.com/p/cog/issues/detail?id=3), and the
> windows interpreter VM is ancient

I am going to provide Win32-specific cmake configs and integrate them
into build system.
This is my current priority right now.

--
Best regards,