[Vm-dev] VM Automated builds update

Steve Rees squeak-vm-dev at vimes.worldonline.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 21:27:34 UTC 2011

Levente,

On 16/03/2011 20:45, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, stephane ducasse wrote:
>
>> Notice also that what igor is doing is open, everybody can clone and
>> contribute.
>
> That's all nice and great as long as it serves everyone's needs.

Actually, the fact that it is open and cloneable, means that if it
doesn't meet your needs, you've got everything you need (except possibly
the skills - not a dig, I don't know) to clone and extend it so that it
does, and then contribute back your extensions.

Regards, Steve

--
You can follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/smalltalkhacker