[Vm-dev] PrimErr* missing (standard VM)

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:37:50 UTC 2011

I'm not sure why/when this started happening, we just tried to update to
latests versions of Alien and standard (old) VM by loading monticello
versions (manually).

When using PrimErr* in SqueakNOS plugin methods, they are written in red, as
if they are globals that were not defined. On the other side, we are seeing
that they are defined as class vars in Interpreter, so it makes sense that
they are not found as globals, maybe they were moved in some update?

Finally, Interpreter>>initializePrimitiveErrorCodes looks at special obj
array at: 52, which is nil, so how can I initialize it?

And also, how should we send primitiveFailFor: message?

Thanks!
      Javier.

--
Javier Pimás