[Vm-dev] Re: About new Cog update

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:47:32 UTC 2011

On 17 March 2011 18:35, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> You understand how that's done so you go do it.  I understand how to write
> the VM and build it in a crappy way but I'm still contributing.

The configs i made (and Esteban too) is crappy too.. but it is a step
forward comparing
to using files to track everything. And making it working out of the box.

All these various options mapping quite nicely to classes ,where each
config is a single class,
responsible for creating a single artifact (VM) on specific
OS/architecture and specific flags.

But i would appreciate if you take time and review it.

> I don't /have/ to do things your way.  I would like to use Hudson but will need
> handholding (and I presume a login) before I can do so.  I hope to get a
> little help.

Just ask.
I don't remember how to get login on Hudson (will ask Marcus tomorrow about it).

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.