[Vm-dev] Summary of open VM issues affecting Cobalt (was: [squeak-dev] Re: Separate TeaTime)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Mar 17 20:18:24 UTC 2011

Forwarding from squeak-dev, this is a concise summary of open VM issues
that affect the Cobalt project.

For the standard unix and windows VM's, I think that a fresh build is probably
all that is required. The MpegPlugin fix for unix is in place but did not make
it in time for the last build, and windows probably just needs a VMMaker update
and build.

I'm less certain as to what may be required for Mac and Cog VMs, although
refreshing the windows and unix VM's would probably be a big help for
Cobalt developers.

Dave

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Fulmer <tapplek at gmail.com> -----