[Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Running tests for auto-built Cog VMs

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:41:33 UTC 2011

Yeah , yeah..
Maybe people was not aware that tests are running for couple of months now.

But my question if we need something in addition.
For instance, threaded FFI. How to test if it there, and if it is, how
to test that it works ok?
Apparently standard FFI test are not covering new threading capabilities of VM.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.