[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker-oscog.52.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:33:56 UTC 2011

Part of the work recently completed on Monticello is the reification
of the name into a MCVersionName.  It has accessors that operate on a
string-structure of:

  [package name]-[author].version

I don't know off the top of my head all what impacts having two dashes
in the "author" (or, is that second token part of the package
name?)...

I hope you will consider an alternative that stays with the standard
MC naming structure.

 - Chris