[Vm-dev] VM Maker gcc options

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:54:46 UTC 2011

Hi David,

    Igor has answered your query. But here's how to answer it yourself.
 Command-Shift-e on Mac, Alt-Shift-e on WIndows, and whatever the equivalent
on linux causes the system to browse all methods whose literals include a
string containing the selection.  So if you type and select -ldl in a
workspace and do Command-Shift-e the method should be presented to you.

HTH,
Eliot