[Vm-dev] New VM builds available on Hudson

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:50:48 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> There  is a new builds of Cog and Stack VMs available on Hudson.
> It contains latest commits made by Eliot,

Thanks Igor!!

Now...are you sure latest commits by Eliot are included????
As I can see:

version20: spec
    <version: '2.0' imports: #('1.4-baseline') >

    spec for: #common do: [
        spec blessing: #development.
        spec
            package: 'FFI-Pools' with: 'FFI-Pools-eem.3';
            package: 'SharedPool-Speech' with: 'SharedPool-Speech-dtl.2';
            package: 'Balloon-Engine-Pools' with:
'Balloon-Engine-Pools-JB.2';
            package: 'Qwaq-VMProfiling-Plugins' with:
'Qwaq-VMProfiling-Plugins-JB.5';
            package: 'Sound' with: 'Sound-StephaneDucasse.62';
            package: 'VMMaker-oscog' with:
'VMMaker-oscog-MarianoMartinezPeck.66';
            package: 'Alien-Core' with: 'Alien-Core-IgorStasenko.68';
            package: 'Cog' with: 'Cog-eem.44';
            package: 'CMakeVMMaker' with: 'CMakeVMMaker-IgorStasenko.103'.
    ].

You are including MY version of 'VMMaker-oscog-MarianoMartinezPeck.66'
which has never been merged with the latest from Eliot: VMMaker.oscog-eem.56

> P.S. we still don't have Windows slaves awailable :(
> But this is not related to cmake configs (they are working well) and
> you can build VMs on windows using cmake configs..

Yes, in fact, Damien Cassou could successfully build on Windows too :)

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com