[Vm-dev] Squeak VM port to Google Native Client

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed May 4 14:41:57 UTC 2011

On 5/4/2011 16:31, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On 04.05.2011, at 04:47, Andreas Raab wrote:
>> Very interesting. Can you roughly say what needs to do to get the Squeak VM into NaCL?
> I'm not quite sure what you're asking. NaCl downloads native code from your webpage and executes it. So "to get the Squeak VM into NaCl" you put it on a webserver.
If that were true, then Yoshiki would've to do absolutely nothing. Which
in itself would be an interesting statement, but I suspect he *did* have
to change something to make it work with NaCL. Thus my question: What?
Not necessarily in specific terms but in general areas that need work.

Cheers,
   - Andreas