[Vm-dev] #becomeUncompact not longer works in Cog/Stack VMs

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat May 7 17:33:24 UTC 2011

I don't recall if Eliot has published all the details (we went over it
during some lunch break once) but the basic idea is described here:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-August/131167.html
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-September/131206.html

(of course, the compact class index is just an index into a class table)

Cheers,
   - Andreas