[Vm-dev] debuggable win32 VM?

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed May 11 12:59:32 UTC 2011

Hi--

     For the next Spoon release I want debuggable VMs and plugins on all
platforms. In 2007 for win32 I created a Microsoft Visual C "solution"
for use with the free MSVC Express Edition (2008 or later). The debugger
is decent.

     I scanned the current CMake-based stuff, but didn't see anything
about MSVC (or win32 gdb for that matter). Is there a current route for
debugging the win32 VM using MSVC or gdb (or anything more pleasant than
printf)? Or should I update my MSVC stuff and contribute it somewhere?
In 2007 I only gave it to Andreas (the win32 VM maintainer) and a few
other folks who asked for it.

     thanks!

-C

--