[Vm-dev] What happens with named primitives in CM ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:14:55 UTC 2011

Excellent point. Thanks Andreas. I am serializing to disk a CM and I want to
be sure it will work when I materialize it and load back later on in an
image (it can be even a different image). So, I guess that the
externalPrimitiveTable can change and even more the module of such named
primitive may not be loaded at that time.

So, it is correct so assume that the safest approach is to put a zero as
function index ?  this way it will always work?

Thanks!

Mariano