[Vm-dev] Interpreter>>signed64BitValueOf: breaks the simulator

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon May 23 16:05:56 UTC 2011

Hi again--

     I assume I should be making entries in a bug database somewhere,
but if I knew the details before I've forgotten them now, please remind
me... :)

     Interpreter>>signed64BitValueOf: includes the line "szsqLong :=
self cCode: 'sizeof(sqLong)'", without an "inSmalltalk" equivalent. What
should it be? Sorry for these rudimentary questions.

     (I'm sanity-checking the Spoon VM changes by connecting two systems
together, one on MacOS and the other on win32 in the simulator.)

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta