[Vm-dev] Re: Intermittent crashes

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Mon Nov 7 15:05:17 UTC 2011

Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Today I will work on the integration, hope to have it solved this week.

Thanks! The crashes actually forced me to really tighten up my workflow -
backing everything up, saving often, and using a persistence framework for
all my data - so it was a good thing. The more I experience problems, the
more I appreciate Smalltalk. Between the practices above and the changes
file, even total disaster rarely sets me back more than a few minutes!

Sean