[Vm-dev] Fwd: new cog blessed builds on jenkins

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:17:00 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>
Date: 18 November 2011 19:16
Subject: Re: new cog blessed builds on jenkins
To: Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com>

On 18 November 2011 19:05, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So... everything looks fine after my push to blessed. Can someone confirm that for non Cocoa Cog versions?
> I would like some feedback on unix/windows versions (yeah... not my direct responsibility, but since I made the integration, maybe I mess up things).
>
> btw... what happened with windows jenkins builds? that never worked?

Never. It worked on Hudson, but i didn't migrated jobs to jenkins yet,
because jenkins was not ready for windows slaves :)
There are presistent problem with windows slaves, because they
shutdown/crash.. no idea what periodically.
I discussed this with INRIA engineers couple days ago and hope we will
get _stable_ setup soon.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.