[Vm-dev] windows vm to open large images

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Tue Sep 27 14:04:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am raising the issue regarding opening large images (400+ MB) on Windows. I currently have a Pharo 1.3 image and I cannot load it anymore once I save it. The behavior is rather odd now: it shows the window and then it crashes silently without leaving anything behind.

Igor provided a fix some months ago, but it seems it is not in the released Cog VM (neither the one from the Pharo website 13307, nor the latest one of Elliot). So:
- Igor, do you know what is the status of your fix?
- Where can I actually get a Stack VM for Windows (I tried all places I could think of and did not find it)?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com