[Vm-dev] A VM-dev blog. (Was: Re: [Pharo-project] Going meta (VM development))

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:36:12 UTC 2012

So, i registered a blog on wordpress and sent invitation to join to
following people:
Esteban,
Dave,
Eliot,
Guillermo,
Camillo,
Dimitry,
Sean.

The blog address is
dailyVMotion.wordpress.com

The idea behind this blog is to brag about what you do, what you did
or what you plan to do..
It don't have to be too technical or too precise (as documentation
does), but just hold enough information to navigate in the VM sea and
stay tuned.

So, people can put notes, read others notes, comment, and then (the
most important aspect) return back to things after a while once they
find time to deal with it, instead of digging mail archives..
Not saying, that visitors can be more aware of what happens around VM.

Note, this is NOT my private blog or something. All participants will
have admin rights and all can post whatever they want there, of course
if it related to VM.
So, if you like the idea, then join :)

P.S. I am not sure that i invited all today's Cog VM developers. So,
if i miss someone, please forgive me, (it was not intentional)  and
let me know, so i can fix this :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.