[Vm-dev] suspect assignment in sqMacUIClipBoard.c line 91

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:59:45 UTC 2012

Nicolas,

    thanks for this review!  I've updated my master copies of both the Mac
files you mention.  Since the fixes don't seem to be urgent I'll release
them when other fixes arrive.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Nicolas Cellier <

> intention of this line
>                         return (err = 0);
> might well be
>                         return (err == 0);

Looks to me that this is historical; perhaps err was global?
 clipboardWriteFromAt only ever returns 0, so I think it should read
"return 0;".

--
best,
Eliot