[Vm-dev] a problem merging latest changes

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:34:58 UTC 2012

Hi Eliot, list

I'm merging latest changes with my work and I have a problem with some of your changes:

StackInterpreter>>#declareCVarsIn:

now ads this code:

	aCCodeGenerator addConstantForBinding: (self bindingOf: #MULTIPLEBYTECODESETS).
	MULTIPLEBYTECODESETS ifFalse:
		[aCCodeGenerator
			var: #bytecodeSetSelector
			declareC: '#define bytecodeSetSelector 0'].

and MULTIPLEBYTECODESETS is initialized to false

now, problem is that

aCCodeGenerator
			var: #bytecodeSetSelector
			declareC: '#define bytecodeSetSelector 0'

will generate

#define bytecodeSetSelector 0;

and semicolon with generate a compiler error... so... there is a problem there.
How can I change that so it works?

btw, if I initialize MULTIPLEBYTECODESETS as true problem gone, but I don't know if that change is appropiate (and also, we need a fix for bad generated code)

cheers,
Esteban