[Vm-dev] feature request: set Mac window title/icon via command-line argument

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:50:08 UTC 2012

Hi,
you can change window title and size from image.
Bert's additions are integrated on current pharo and HostWindowPlugin works on Cocoa builds...

However, that wont change dock title, juts window title... afaik (I can, and I hope be wrong) that just can be done by having a "document application" and it is  not so easy to adapt current vm to that...
Anyway, I'm annoyed by that too, and I did some experiments (failed for now) to try adapt this... and I will still try :)

best,
Esteban