[Vm-dev] feature request: set Mac window title/icon via command-line argument

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:56:18 UTC 2012

yes, I have seen that too... but right now, all documentation I read says "you need a document application" (like Pages, etc.)
I can change vm to be a document application (and image will be the document, so image name can be the dock name)

but that's not an easy change, and I would like to try other possibilities before (that's why I said "I hope be wrong in this")

Esteban