[Vm-dev] Script to setup fresh Xcode project

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Jan 11 17:22:33 UTC 2012

I got bored switching back and forth to Terminal, so I wrote this little
script that cleans the build directory, then sets up and opens a fresh Xcode
project. A few more details about what it does and how to load it are at
http://seandenigris.com/blog/?p=945

PipeableOSProcess waitForCommand: '/usr/bin/osascript -e "tell application
\"Xcode\" to quit"'.