[Vm-dev] Not declared errors when compiling Windows vm

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:23:52 UTC 2012

On 26 January 2012 00:44, Guillermo Polito <guillermopolito at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to get Windows VM compiled with Msys, using the Cog source code in the git repository.  I've almost surpassed everything, but I'm having some "not declared" errors like this:
>
> c:/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/Guille/cog/gpolito-cogvm/platforms/win32/vm/sqWin32Intel.
> c:1250:27: error: '_MCW_EM' no se declar¾ aquÝ (primer uso en esta funci¾n)
>
> related to these lines of the sqWin32Intel.c file:

> #define FPU_DEFAULT (_RC_NEAR + _PC_53 + _EM_INVALID + _EM_ZERODIVIDE + _EM_OVERFLOW + _EM_UNDERFLOW + _EM_INEXACT + _EM_DENORMAL)
>
> in squeakExceptionHandler and sqMain
>
> _control87(FPU_DEFAULT, _MCW_EM | _MCW_RC | _MCW_PC | _MCW_IC);

hmm..
weird.
I cannot check right now, but i can check when will come home and try
building it on my windoze machine.

Are this line were added recently, because i don't remember seeing it
in win32 sources..
Or maybe it was always there, then its a question why it refusing to
compile for you

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.