[Vm-dev] Request: VM support for opening browser

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:23:09 UTC 2012

Well... I also disagree with the argument of safeness.

For me, saying that is like saying a mennonite community is safer just because they are isolated. They are not. And in any case, the price payed for that isolation is to stay in the 18th century...
I think putting this solution in vm is a poor solution, that prevents adaptation in time... just like a mennonite community, btw :)

Frankly... most important question about having it as a plugin is "who will maintain it?"... because problem is not adding a plugin, problem is keep it in time, and match changing outside technologies.

best,
Esteban