[Vm-dev] Re: [unix] X11 display problem (was: Shrinking windows when Scratch is run on 4.4.7-2357 VM, Ubuntu 12.04 64bit)

Amos Blanton amos at scratch.mit.edu
Tue Jul 24 17:51:13 UTC 2012

Previously I thought this bug only happened on 64 bit installations of
Scratch, but we've since seen it on 32 bit installations as well. It
appears to happen only in Ubuntu's 12.04's (normal) 3d mode. If I login in
2d mode, window Scratch's window resizes just fine on my machine.

I've filed a bug against Scratch in Ubuntu.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/scratch/+bug/1028562