[Vm-dev] [Pharo-project] Plan/discussion/communication around new object format

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Thu Jun 14 12:58:47 UTC 2012

> It should be possible to disagree and still keep the discussion
> civilized. Please?

My apologies. It wasn't meant to be uncivilized - just a bit of a gut
reaction to "you know, you should just make your application a little
simpler, then your need for immutability would go away" (*rolling my eyes*)
I know comments like that from some of our so-called Engineering VPs in my
last life and I might react a bit allergic to them. Apologies again.

Cheers,
  - Andreas