[Vm-dev] [Pharo-project] Finally, jenkins were able to build win32 VM.

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Thu Mar 15 21:55:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

The problem is that I cannot get it for you because it's proprietary code, and the issue raised when loading the code from a Monticello repository.

I got some strange crashes in other contexts but without having time to dig into these :(. I will try to keep my eyes opened and find some reproducible case.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."