[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] StackVM on iOS: the return

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu May 10 07:51:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

yes... cmake is still not making a good job on creating xcode projects. For now, I touch that manually after generation, I still didn't find the time to correct it... if you find a way, please let me know.

btw... I think this vm related stuff belongs to vm-dev list, I'm redirecting there.

best,
Esteban