[Vm-dev] CogDroid VMMaker issues

Dmitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:34:08 UTC 2012

Phil,

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:27 AM, Phil (list) <pbpublist at gmail.com> wrote:

> The updated build instructions are greatly appreciated.  I had figured out
> enough to get a working vm, but these instructions make the process simpler
> than what I went through.  I'm working on a few modifications that might be

Great.

> of interest to other Android users when they're done... is email a good way
> to submit patches for review?  Also, are you looking to keep CogDroid

I think, just fork a repo on Gitorious and use pull request later to
submit changes.

> running on as many versions of Android as possible or would 3.x+ specific
> (phone and tablet) mods be of interest?

It can run (expected at least) on anything with API >= 4. I just do
not have any newer Android on hand to test. It will be of great
interest to have multitouch events (something I was requested, but
have no capability to test).

Also, widget-based derived VM instances would be also interesting: to
have them coexist on the home screen rather than to be fullscreen.

Thanks for your ideas.

--
Dmitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web