[Vm-dev] open SlangBrowser??

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat May 26 08:46:24 UTC 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 7:45 AM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <
vonbecmann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   I'm following the instructions on this page
> http://www.squeakvm.org/unix/devel.html ,
>   I've loaded the package VMMaker and the SlangBrowser but i have no idea
> how to open the SlangBrowser.
>   any ideas?

As far as I know, there is no browse, but instead a #asCString and
#asCString:  but I may be wrong. I tried to make it work the SlangBrowser
because I was developing a VMLearningKit which has a browser to display
source code, bytecodes and C code but I couldn't make it work because I
couldn't find a way to the the associated translated C code of a method.
Anyway, you can see:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5916
http://forum.world.st/CRAZY-IDEA-quot-Breakpoints-quot-in-the-VM-from-SLANG-td3444396.html

--