[Vm-dev] [Q] Linux VM(Framebuffer) Segmentation Fault at fb_setCursor

Sungjin Chun chunsj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 02:46:20 UTC 2012

With latest Squeak unix vm(Squeak-4.10.2.2614-src) and MVC
only image I've using, I tried to run squeak with framebuffer display
in Linux.

Though I can open my image file, the VM crashed with segmentation
fault at fb_setCursor function(static one) if I move my mouse at the
border line of SystemView(window).

It seems that when start, the normal cursor is displayed without problem,
but the resize cursors like "Cursor bottomLeft" and others does make
problem.

Can anyone help me on this problem?