[Vm-dev] Changing my mailing list subscription

Camillo Bruni camillobruni at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:12:28 UTC 2012

> However, having a trunk handled with SVN and branches handled with git
> is perfectly manageable right?

I don't think so. Are there currently any changes flowing back to the SVN trunk?

But then again, how many merges have I done in SVN 1, in git? gazillions...
concerning merging, SVN is simply outdated, any new distributed versioning
system (mercurial, git...) outperforms SVN by far.

And so far I must say that git allows me to develop much more agile than SVN.