[Vm-dev] Re: VMMaker-oscog issues on RISC OS

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Apr 10 19:43:58 UTC 2013

I have a whole 8 methods that I changed to make generating sources appear to work on RISC OS, so I'll attempt to submit them later.

Next question; what sort of changes were made to platform code to work with the new core? I've noted the mention of the heartbeat ticker, which is actually something that may seriously benefit RISC OS and is probably something that ought to have been put in the plain VM years ago.

Oh and I've been trying to make sense of the global struct related changes. Umm…. a bit confused. Help.

tim
Strange OpCodes: DTFS: Dump Tape to Floor and Shred