[Vm-dev] Question about process preemption during longJump

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:47:51 UTC 2013

I don't know the answer to your question, Guille, but i'd like to
propose a practice for all VM developers:
- every time the question like that arises, the code should be
factored out into separate method
and commented with corresponding comment, to make clear the intent and
serve as a documentation.

Like in this case:

localSP < stackLimit

could be