[Vm-dev] auto updates from issue tracker now blocked (was: [Pharo-dev] Put issues from cog issue tracker into pharo issue tracker)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:59:15 UTC 2013

Yes, clearly excessive, but isn't the transition finished?
The question rather is about the future of this bug tracker... Who will use
it now? Will the futures reports be duplicated? Will issues be synchronized
on the two trackers? How? I don't understand a thing to this policy and the
goals, to me it sound like impulsive driven development.