[Vm-dev] Status of Cog-MT?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 11:03:12 UTC 2013

Hi Eliot,

Sorry for the delayed answer, I've been running with other issues :(
Yes, I think this is important and I would like to allocate some time to work on it. I will start preparing a CI-job for the CogMT, next step would be to finish your cases.
If you point me where to start, I can be your collaborator in this task :)

Esteban