[Vm-dev] Fwd: [Pharo-dev] Put issues from cog issue tracker into pharo issue tracker

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 20:30:23 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>
Date: 2013/8/19
Subject: Re: [Pharo-dev] Put issues from cog issue tracker into pharo issue
tracker
To: Pharo Development List <pharo-dev at lists.pharo.org>

Reporting bugs on fogbugz is not a problem for me.
However, the main concern I have is about the efficiency of these reports...
Will Eliot have access to these reports and use them for his oscog branch?
Will David have access for backporting some common bugs to interpreter VM?
Will the reports be mailed to vm-dev?

After all, I'm not really sure how the old bug tracker was usefull for
oscog or interpreter VM...
But I have the feeling that the reports on fogbugz will be for Pharo VM
branch only.
I'm very happy if I can be usefull to Pharo.
But I'm even more if I can be usefull to Squeak/Cuis too for the same
price, so I feel the move a bit like a loss.

Cheers

Nicolas