[Vm-dev] CompiledMethod display interpretation

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 14 22:38:15 UTC 2013

Just so you are not heading astray, CM210 has *fewer* bytecodes than
CM3931 and *many* of CM210's bytecodes are also in CM3931, but the
former is not a subset of the latter, either by happenstance or some
sort of magic sharing of bytecodes. They are just similar because they
are compiled from similar source code.

Cheers,
Bob