[Vm-dev] [ANN] SqueakJS

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 05:54:52 UTC 2013

Wow, okay made it to a real computer and tried it out. Fabulous.
Considering an interpreter running in another high level language, the
performance is amazing. I'm floored.

Juan: I would LOVE to see MVC for headless servers and systems too low end
to run Morphic well. One of the things I'd like to be able to do in
Squeak/etc is to be able to unload Morphic. Alas, I have too many hobbies.
I wish I had a good chunk of time to devote to resurrecting MVC for Cuis.
But I'm rambling off-topic.

This is just SO cool.