[Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] VM 4.4 build nastinesses - part 1 of probably many

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Feb 13 02:03:19 UTC 2013

Are we suffering from some sort of version skew? Next compiler whinge is about ioLoadFunctionFrom()

In Cross/vm/sq.h this is declared as void * ioLoadFunctionFrom(…
In Cross/vm/sqVirtualMachine.h, it is void *(*ioLoadFunctionFrom)(…
In Cross/vm/sqNamedPrims.c is it implemented as void * ioLoadFunctionFrom(…
So sqVirtualMachine.h is the odd man out but I'd be inclined to say the correct one.

I'm loathe to go hacking and slashing here without some more info.

tim
Klingon Code Warrior:- 6) "Our competitors are without honor!"