[Vm-dev] [squeak-dev] VM 4.4 build nastinesses - part 1 of probably many

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Feb 13 22:12:30 UTC 2013

Aaaannnd on to FilePlugin.

The new bit for sqFileStdioHandlesInto(SQFile files[3]) makes my head hurt reading the declaration (cdecl.org appears not to like the sanitised-as-best-I-can int foo( int bar[3]) either) but the bit my compiler is annoyed about is the call by using
sqFileStdioHandlesInto(& filesRecords)
It doesn't mind
sqFileStdioHandlesInto(fileRecords)  - which does seem a bit less weird to me but who knows.

Surely if one were using &foo the cdecl ought to be foo(SQFile * bar) ?

tim
Strange OpCodes: NNI: Neglect Next Instruction