[Vm-dev] debugging the garbage collector

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:52:45 UTC 2013

I've taken bert's advice and gotten the canonical svn tree. For the
moment I've gone away from VMMaker sources and started with the svn
tree's cointerp.c. Once I have that working (most of it already
compiles, I just need to decide what to do with alloca--it's
unimplemented in Plan9 posix emulation) I'll go back and work with
Spoon. I'm just trying to minimize the number of variables for the
moment. The svn tree has been really great in this regard.

Can anyone point me to a contributing page for how to submit patches?
Or just to the mailing list proper?

Noah