[Vm-dev] function signatures

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Feb 15 20:22:29 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:00:46PM -0800, tim Rowledge wrote:

> On 15-02-2013, at 11:45 AM, Noah Evans <noah.evans at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Would anyone mind if I regularized the typing and submitted a patch or
> > is there an explicit reason for the difference?
>

> I've just spent the last few days doing this, so wait a while and I'll have an updated VMMaker package to upload along with some fixes to the SVN tree.

It certainly does not look right to me either. Presumably the declarations in
sqVirtualMachine.[ch] are wrong, but I'm just looking at it through the web
browser right now.

I wonder why this does not give compiler warnings when compiling
in 64-bit (-m64) mode?!? Or worse yet, maybe it *is* giving compiler
warnings and I didn't even notice it :-/ I'll look for it when I get
home today.